Julio Molina | Nov 23, 2022
Traffic and parking restrictions on Friday, November 25, 2022 in Christiansted town for Jump-Up from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
St. Croix, USVI - The VIPD would like to advise the public of the traffic and parking restrictions on Friday, November 25, 2022 in Christiansted town for Jump-Up from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Absolutely NO parking will be allowed on King Street from the Library to the Corner of Church Street, from Church Street and Company Street all the way to Ebbe’s.
- NO parking on Queen Cross Street from the corner of Riddims all the way down to the Caravalle Casino.
- No Thru Traffic into town heading west on Hospital Street and Queen Street. Traffic will be rerouted onto Queen Street off Hospital Street.
- Only Vendors and performers will be allowed to pass the library after 4pm.
- Also, there will be NO exit traffic from the parking area at the Market onto Company Street. All vehicles that utilize the Market area for parking will have to enter and exit onto Queen Street.
- Parking will ONLY be allowed in the listed areas for permitted vendors who are assigned to their designated areas about the Jump-Up routes.
- There will be NO PARKING allowed in the Jump-Up areas mentioned from 4:00p.m. to 12:00 a.m. on Friday, November 25, 2022.
- There will be NO parking allowed pass the Caravelle Casino down to the boardwalk from 12:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Friday, November 25 for the Truck Give Away event.
- All PARKING RESTRICTIONS SIGNS will be posted about the designated areas from Thursday, November 23, 2022. All vehicles parked in the restricted parking areas will be towed.
VIPD encourages the public to plan ahead and be cautious while traversing Christiansted town during the Jump-Up. For more information, please call (340) 226-1597.