- Pride - We take pride take pride in ourselves and our service to the community.
- Integrity - We do what is legally and morally right.
- Honor - We honor the oath of office.
- Commitment - We are committed to the safety and security of the people of the Virgin Islands.
- Accountability - We take responsibility for our actions.
- Loyalty - We bear true faith and allegiance to VIPD and the community.
- Courage - We undertake our work with courage, serving our community without fear or favor.
From the Police Commissioner
Officer and equipment readiness is our number one priority. Officers and Supervisors trained and fully prepared to accomplish their duties, focused on readiness and adhering to the rules and regulations. Our near and long term priorities are training and infrastructure.
"Mission: Sound Management"
To acquire and manage the resources of the VIPD; develop and administer policies, regulations and programs; and serve the Governor and the people of the territory while maintaining the highest levels of integrity and commitment.
"Vision: A Department Prepared"
Police officers and Civillian Staff of the Virgin Island Police Department are commited and dedicated to serving our community. Ready to face challenges and opportunities with a sense of purpose and a determination to excel.